We would love to have as many charge points connected across the South East as possible.
This will benefit eV drivers and charge point owners alike, as drivers will have more places to visit, spend time and spend money. We want to get as many charge points connected up in the SE so drivers can find them – simples!
We’re not fussy
We want your charge point to be used, so we will work with you to get it connected to the network, regardless of location, size or type. We are amenable to all types (rapid/quick, fast and slow).
Why join Energise network?
We want to let people know you’re there and available. By joining you get:
- to become part of open Energise network for the South East
- to promote your charge point to EV drivers across the region, country and Europe
- your charge points displayed on the Energise network map
- connectivity to other charge points, making people confident in purchasing an electric vehicle
- more visits to your location for business, commuting or pleasure
- joint marketing and promotional opportunities
So what does it cost?
That’s the best part…we are not charging to connect your charge point to the Energise network!
We’d be happy to provide some Energise branded stickers for your charge point (for a just a small fee).